Terms & Conditions
ProGuard Exteriors Ltd is Registered in England and Wales (Company No: 10352234)
0800 612 5254
Registered Office: 22 Station Road, Aylesbury, Bucks HP22 5UL
Company Registration No: 10352234
VAT Number: 265600217
Guarantees provided by ProGuard Exteriors Ltd are NOT insurance-backed and are subject to distinct terms and conditions.
ProGuard Exteriors Ltd (“us”, “we”, “our” or “the Company”) are approved Andura contractors and therefore are able to offer certain guarantees on our wall coating services.
1. All guarantees cover the wall coating ONLY and do not cover the underlying surface or repairs that are carried out using non Andura products. Coatings that can be guaranteed are Pro-Flex Ultimate, Classic Smooth and Classic 21.
2. The guarantee is against separation or failure of the coating from the underlying surface. This is limited to flaking and peeling. The guarantee does not cover dirt, algae, general wear and tear, cracking caused by the underlying surface, failure caused by acts of nature (e.g. storms).
3. The guarantee is only in affect when accompanied by an Andura manufactures guarantee. The guarantee cannot be longer than the manufacturer recommends but can be shorter at a time frame of ProGuard Exteriors Ltd choice.
4. ProGuard Exteriors Ltd shall in no circumstances be liable for any causes of damp to the property or any financial loss if the coating fails.
5. The maximum amount in any case ProGuard Exteriors Ltd can be liable for is the value of the contract and no more.
6. The guarantee is only valid when signed by all parties and upon receipt of full payment.
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards. In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call us on 0800 6125 254 or write to us at 22 Station Road, Aylesbury, HP22 5UL or email us at email@example.com.
We aim to respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised. Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.
Notice of the Right to Cancel
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have a right to cancel this contract during a period of 14 calendar days from the day this notice is sent or given to you. During that period if you choose to cancel the contract any money paid by you will be refunded.
However if you have already given written approval for the work to begin before the end of the cancellation period you may be required to pay for goods or services already provided.
If you wish to cancel the contract you must do so in writing and deliver personally or send (which may be by electronic mail or post) this to the person named below. You may use the form below if you want to but you do not have to.
The notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or in the case of an electronic communication from the day it is sent.
This notice should be sent to: 22 Station Road, Aylesbury, HP22 5UL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.